Sunday, September 12, 2010

You Capture - Signs

This is way late, just because my son has been teething and it's not been easy to find the time to process and post these! They were taken by last Monday. So sad, but here they are anyways.

Photobucket
This was at the Oregon State Fair. I was taking the Airtram to get my landscape picture when I saw this sign! I laughed and got this picture.

Photobucket
I pass this sign all the time, but it totally surprised me when I was coming up on it and I almost didn't get this picture!

For more "Signs" visit I Should Be Folding Laundry!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. These are great signs. I'm glad you posted anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, don't spit. awesome sign.

    Candra
    http://curiousgeorgi.blogspot.com/2010/09/at-corner-of-main-elm.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these signs! Great captures!

    ReplyDelete