Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Yet again I am behind. This time it is not teething, but a slight ear infection which makes it impossible for M to sleep without Tylenol. We didn't get to the pedi until yesterday so no sleep from Friday night on. But yes, I got everything edited and uploaded! So here we go...

1. Wish/Dream
Photobucket
This is from the archives, but only about two weeks ago. I still wonder what it is he is dreaming about when he smiles in his sleep.

2. Clean
Photobucket
Bath time is lots of fun for us! We have toys and a water fall from the shower.

3. Currency
Photobucket
This is M's Pioneer Fund, so that when he grows up he can either Pioneer or if he so chooses goes to trade school.

4. Pair
Photobucket
Booties somebody gave us for M that I have never used since I like to see M's feet cause they are so cute! It is a good thing there are a lot of babies being born soon!

5. Square
Photobucket
I had a "Square" picture, but somehow it came out all wrong on the comp. So I had to re-shoot which I am glad of since I love this one much more!

For more Hunt item visit Ashley!

2 comments:

  1. These are such sweet shots, especially the first one! I hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos! Really love clean and square --- so simple, yet so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
    nanskimtn.blogspot

    N

    ReplyDelete