Thursday, September 2, 2010

You Capture: Mornings

As a mom of an almost 7 month old I treasure sleep! My son thinks midnight is a great bedtime and anywhere from 7:30 to 8:30 is a great wake-up time. Once we are up we spend the morning eating and waking all the way up. Takes forever to do all this. But this morning my hubby woke me up to fill him in on the paperwork for the sale of our Exploder and on my way by the bedroom window I saw this...

Mornigs

What a beautiful sight first thing in the morning!

For more shots in the Morning go see You Capture!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful shot! Hang in there on the whole lack of sleep thing...it will (eventually) pass! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shots! it does get better with sleep... although i'm a big fan of "cry it out"... horrible to go through but worth the sleep!

    ReplyDelete