Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Trendy Treehouse - Cakes

I'm pretty sure this is my first Trendy Treehouse entry. I don't have a huge archive already digitalized (tons of film archives though!), so I rarely have a photo that works or time to edit and post one. Time is my enemy these past few weeks/months.

That said I remembered a wedding I took pics at for a friend years ago. Makes me sad to see some of these pics. Out of focus, white balance off, flash, and even shadows from my hand blocking the flash. :-( That said I found this photo that is not great at first glance, but with inspiration from Ashley at Ramblings and Photos I tried to salvage it. I think it is looking a little vintage. Hope you all like it!

Cake Wm

For more "Cake" pictures go to Trendy Treehouse!

ShutterLoveTuesdays


No comments:

Post a Comment