Thursday, September 2, 2010

Shoot -N- Tell: Hearts In The Clouds

I kept seeing Ashley at Ramblings and Photos (See her button to the right ---> ) talking about one item from the August Photo Hunt, finding hearts in the clouds, so I started to look for them. I never saw any, partially because we hardly had clouds the weather was so great! Then driving home one evening after running errands, I saw the perfect heart in the sky!

Then my batteries died.

Ugg, bummed! I tried to get it, but my hubby kept driving as M was asleep and we have a rule to not wake a sleeping baby if we can help it.

Then I saw this...

hearts in the sky

Even better and bigger and lots more defined! I am stoked!

I am linking this up to Natalie's new challenge Shoot -N- Tell. For more, head to her blog:

2 comments:

  1. Wow Amanda!
    That is a lovely photo! I love sky shots! They're Heavenly to me! Thanks so much for linking up ! If you haven't already became a follower please do ! I look forward to your future entries..it will be fun! I'm your newest follower! Happy Shooting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work. You know, I've become a little obsessed with looking in the sky as a result of that one item on my list. This looks great. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete