Sunday, September 5, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday!

It is Sunday again! Yay!

Time for another scavenger hunt, and here it goes!

#1 Red
Photobucket
This is different from my POTW red photo. My mother-in-law loves cinnamon Jolly Ranchers and I had some time while she was getting something and my M was sleeping!

#2 Home-space
Photobucket
My M is my home, my life and my love. This is the first time he pulled himself up.

#3 Fence
Photobucket
This fence once stood straight. Then my dogs figured out they could jump over it and have bent it down and no amount of propping makes it work to keep the dogs in!

#4 Rock
Photobucket
This is my wedding ring. It is an amethyst, so it is soft and scratches easily. I love it though and wouldn't trade those scratches for anything!

#5 Sharp
Photobucket
My Hubby is currently hunting for elk, but he got a deer Friday night and my father-in-law cut it and stored it tonight. This is his hunting knife.

For more Scavenger Hunt items visit Ashley's blog!

4 comments:

  1. A lot of your pictures aren't showing up - some sort of error but I love your fence shot. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your interpretations on all of these! Especially your fence fence & rock shots :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ring shot is really very nice! Great photography!
    Here are mine if you want to stop by...
    http://nanskimtn.blogspot.com/2010/09/scavenger-hunt-september-5-2010.html

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. o.o your ring shot is stunning.
    ps. I need a new link for your POTW entry - it is coming up as "private"! eek. PM me on SPN or leave a new link on the blog. thanks!

    ReplyDelete