Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Shutter Love Tuesdays - Babies

Well course I will join this one! I don't even have to do much beyond picking one..........

Um yeah. So maybe I'll pick a few!

From our 5 month photo shoot.
Photobucket

First avocado.
Photobucket

One wild night! Actually it was like 10am and he was 3 weeks old. Nap time!
Photobucket

Way back when before I held him.
Photobucket

I miss him being so little...

For more precious baby photo's visit the Trendy Treehouse.
ShutterLoveTuesdays

3 comments:

  1. Great shots! The one where he sleeps is just adorable.

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  2. That second shot really made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!!! GORGEOUS photos:0 i could look at baby pics all day!!! I am your newest follower. I found you on the blog hop!! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    Oh and I have several really cute giveaways, all hand made baby stuff. If you come by you should check them out before you leave:)

    ReplyDelete