Thursday, October 7, 2010

Shoot -N- Tell Thursdays - Circular

It was the weekend of the Banks Truck and Tractor Pulls and I was running... Okay more of a fast walk beside these two.

Photobucket

Grandpa took M in the parade on his tractor and they had a blast. As I past people I kept hearing "Is that a baby?" "What a cute baby!" "That must be his grandson." See my hubby grew up in a small town and it is still that way. Everybody knows everybody, at least visually. Grandpa was so excited to share this with M and loved every second of it!

Oh and if you'll notice the very large circular tires! Haha!

To see more Circular shots visit Natalie at The Franklins:

5 comments:

  1. What fun! My boys would love that. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number one it's awesome your town has tractor pulls, cause that's kinda what we're all about where I'm from! lol And that is such a great memory to have captured! Sweet entry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously love this - I haven't been on a tractor in many years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very green photo! Is that a John Deer? Almost makes me homesick for the hayfield.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The rtrractor pulls happen every yearr and it is so much fun to go to. Maybe nexrt year I'll pull one of the many that my Father-In-Law has. This is actually and Allis Chammers!

    ReplyDelete