Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Shutter Love Tuesdays at Trendy Treehouse

So this is my first entry into Shutter Love Tuesday at The Trendy Treehouse! I am super excited. So this is not necessarily My Favorite Things (the theme for this week). It's my son's favorite thing, and my son is my favorite thing.
fav things
My husband and I bought this fish at Carter's Outlet in Seaside on our anniversary weekend because it is so bright and it vibrates after you pull it down! Michael always grabs for it first.

For other great Favorites entries visit The Trendy Treehouse.
ShutterLoveTuesdays

4 comments:

  1. I love how you've filled the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! You really captured the light in his eyes! I took at a peek at your pictures in the previous post - they are wonderful! I LOVE the silhouette one especially - awesome capture! :-)

    ReplyDelete