Saturday, August 21, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This is my first Scavenger Hunt Sunday to fully participate in! I have found my biggest challenge is to edit them, even if it is only sharpening and putting a watermark on them. Usually that is not enough for me. I like to play a little with them!

1. Leading Lines
leading lines

2. Something Comfortable
comfortable

3. Feet
feet

4. Sight
Sight

5. Sweet
blackerries macro
blackberries in colinder
I couldn't pick my favorite so I decided to share both! These are some very sweet blackberries from Grandma and Grandpa's bushes!

For more Scavenger Hunt Items Visit the link below!

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures! Leading Lines is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work - I think my favorite is something comfortable - those kitties are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did a good job editing them and taking the pictures too..my first time to join too and i cant wait to see your next week's entry..

    mine is up here

    http://www.eiadventure.info/2010/08/scavenger-hunt-sunday.html

    happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm berries!!!! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your comfort and sweet shots, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those berries in the red strainer. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm those blackberries look so good in your sweet photo! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that comfortable shot is just perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great! The comfortable shot is just too adorable and the feet photo made me giggle a little. I love little babies who love their feet!

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shots, I liked your leading lines too, and fresh blackberries..YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos! Leading lines & feet are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete