Monday, August 30, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

So I am way late in getting this done, but I had a ton to do this week! We moved, been through a growth spurt, and tons of milestones! I am exhausted... So one picture is from my archives. It fits better than any photo I had ideas for. I have to get the Pro Flicker account cause Photobucket doesn't work with resizing and posting. Ugg. So onto the hunt!

1. Bokeh
Photobucket
Photobucket
I gave both black and white and the color in this since I love them both! I was feeling the black and white this week, so all the hunt items are black and white, with a few color posts in addition!

2. Business
Photobucket
These kids were getting down to the business of candy!

3. Eco Friendly
Photobucket
This is the cove in La Jolla, CA that is dedicated to the seals so that they have a place when so many of their stomping grounds have been taken over by us humans. I took this photo about 3.5 years ago with my SLR.

4. Repetition
Photobucket
There were so many trucks pulling at the Banks Truck and Tractor Pull! These are just the Super-Modified who pull repetitively at this event and others every year!

5. Music
Photobucket
This is a doll my In-Laws got in Hawaii and the ukulele my Bro-In-Law got there as well! She is too cute and I love the flowers!

To see more Scavenger Hunt items visit Ashley at Ramblings and Photos!

1 comment:

  1. These are great - I especially love your bokeh and eco-friendly shots! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete