Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tilt Shift and a Share

I was playing with the T1i at Target and used my card to see the pictures later. See the quality test. Not bad at ISO 1600! I can see some noise, but it's like how much noise is on ISO 400 from my P&S. Oh how I long for a DLSR!

I also played around in Photoshop and did some Tilt Shift to the next two photos.

Photobucket

This one I took using my Canon Rebel 35mm in San Diego. It was perfect for tilt shift I think!

Photobucket

These fuchsias are so beautiful and I see them blooming everywhere! I had to get a shot of their vibrant colors. I did tweak this so the colors popped more, but they were pretty spectacular SOOC.

Photobucket

Oh, and did you notice the new watermark. Simple, but I really like it! Thanks Kevin and Amanda for the fonts!

4 comments:

  1. That last shot is beautiful. And how fun to play with a new camera. I can't wait for a camera that handles better ISO either and I own a DSLR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tilt shift is amazing on that cliff scene! Beautiful flower too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must go play with tilt shift. Beautiful pictures as always!

    ReplyDelete