Tuesday, July 6, 2010

B and W

So this weeks theme for the POTW challenge is National Pride so obviously I will not be entering that one! But NEXT week is all about the Black And White! Oh, Yes. My favorite. I will still try to take new pictures for it and see about converting them in PS (PhotoShop). For now I played with a couple of old pictures and I think they came out ok.

I'm a little concerned about the focus in this one. It looks like the eyes arre in focus, but just barely. Her ears defintely are. I miss this little girl, Inara. She was a sweet kitty and traveled with me from San Diego to Portland. So here she is!


This is a picture I got while visiting San Diego in June of '07. I have always loved Sunset Cliffs and it has been a favorite of mine for taking pictures.


This isn't one for the POTW contest, but one I dearly love! I got it tonight with my Point and shoot. It could be better quality I think, but his eyes are great anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment